Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Restriction.. Zumba.. Fuzzy Feelings..

I haven't vomitted for a week.. not once :-)

Today I ate a toasted sandwich and it was devine. Until the tomato fell out of the sandwich and onto my shirt but it didn't take away the fuzzy sensation I was feeling.

However.. I feel like I don't have any restriction now and am really struggling to get my eating under control. This is what I ate today:

8am - yoghurt
9.30am - coffee
1.00pm - toasted sandwich
6.00pm - weight watchers mini dinner (yes they have mini dinners now! 3 points and about 230ish calories - amazing!)
6.45pm - easter freaking egg


okay that doesn't look too bad really.. just ignore the easter egg though.


So I have read a lot of the US blogs and it seems Zumba is massive over there and its taking off down under as well.  So I am in the process of downloading (yes I am a naughty pirate, arggh) and I can't wait to get my merengue march on.




Day 1 of heart tests tomorrow - not too stressed but I am exhausted due to lack of sleep the past 3 weeks but feeling positive about everything (for now).

Is anyone still reading this? please post comments / questions / thoughts? 

Ahoy!

2 comments:

A Healthier Happier Me said...

Best of luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it will be fine.. I recently did a Zumba class, so much fun.. i also have a naughty copy on DVD

Band-Babe said...

Well, you know I read. Keep on writing... it's good for YOU.

And don't stress over the easter egg. One is not too bad! Maybe even medicinally necessary?!?

Hope everything goes well this week.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com