Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tired & random lightbulb moment

I.AM.SO.TIRED!  It has been a long week with a few ups & downs.

Beginning of week, I was feeling good and noticing some change in the body, keen to stick to exercising & good food.  Come Friday, hmm a little bit of a different story.  Trying to find something to wear to a formal black tie dinner and wishing I was skinnier is a drain.  Plus being busy with school & work commitments means I haven't exercised as much as I planned and now I feel like I am coming down with something. 

But don't worry... I am NOT going to let this get me down. Just going to soldier on and try to be gentle on the body by getting lots of rest and stocking up on some good vegies & fruit.  Might also do a gentle stroll this morning and perhaps weigh myself (although weighing myself on the Wii doesn't ever seem to see a change on the scales)... ummm LIGHTBULB moment....

So I can feel a change in my body, especially neck/shoulders/chest but the scales seem to be staying the same. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the past 5 weeks I have been lifting and moving boxes everyday and my muscles are growing :-)  Even though the boxes are soo mind numbing and boring, I try to think of the extra calories I burn everyday!  

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com