Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Glamour Puss

So I bought a new blouse yesterday and was a little sure whether I could pull it off but I wore it today and decided I need to at least try to flaunt it if I am going to wear it and I am SO glad I did.  

I had so many wonderful comments and one lady in particular told me I looked like some 50's glamour puss.. ahh I love her haha.  Anyway I thought I should post some pics because I know some bigger girls feel like they can't carry off "nice / special" clothing and don't make a lot of effort (I have those days) but its the days when I make a lot of effort I feel good. And just because we're bigger doesn't mean we can't look good.



Just ignore the mess and my hair - I swear it was straight and shiny this morning, 14 hours ago!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

That is really pretty and delicate! Dont you love things that make us feel sexy! Thanks for sharing!

Debi said...

Love the new top! You look fantastic in it too!!

Merry Christmas

Debi: hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com