Monday, January 11, 2010

Holidays are over...

And I am kind of glad. 
I struggle without routine and still have serious issues with self-discipline (which I talked about with my psychologist yesterday so trying to work on that) but I am glad to be going back to work because it means that when I am bored I won't have a fridge near me and I will be doing a lot more incidental exercise.


Weight loss has stopped but I haven't gained at all which I guess is a miracle considering the amount of booze and ice cream I have had but back on the fitness wagon now and I still have that new year positive "this is the year" glow so I am going to try to hold onto that for as long as I can.


I bought 2 new dresses the other day - both silk and cheap!!! First was originally $229 and down to $49 and the second was originally $249 down to $59!!! So happy and feel great in them - will take pics soon!

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

Congrats on the new purchases! I love me some dresses! I would also enjoy some pictures :)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com