Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a week!

This week has been long. Very long. Very stressful. Very overwhelming. I have been mentally, physically & emotionally challenged this week but I am trying to see it as a personal challenge. I think if I can remain positive, acknowledge my feelings, work out what and why I am feeling the way I can do I will be able to deal with it better.

"School" (my night class) is going to be harder than I thought but I think if I work hard I will do well.  The next few months are going to be a good challenge on how to balance work/school/life together.

Also something that has really lifted my mood today (apart from massage & cleaning) is I/my blog was a topic on an American Weight Loss Surgery channel.  WOW! If anyone wants to check out the little mention the link is http://ow.ly/14fIJ.  Have a great weekend everyone - I have cleaning and studying to do!

Peace
xo

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com