Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday.

to me!

So today is my birthday and I have kept it quiet but so many friends/acquaitances have been emailing, calling and messaging me which is really nice (most probably have reminders or looked on facebook) but it is still nice. My bestie sent me some gorgeous perfume and my darling boyfriend just sent me the wonderful boquet of flowers - ahh I am so lucky.

I can't wait till next year when I will be so much healthier and happier.

Also, I have calmed down from my little freak out, I spoke with a few people and a family friend who is a nurse and was done by Dr Hopkins and she didn't have to do Opti either as she doesn't have too much to lose and that some Dr's don't really think it is all that necessary as apparently it can only shrink the liver by 2%-4% and some other reasons but I'm feeling okay about it now - each Dr and Patient is different and I've been making relatively good choices and haven't put on weight like some people do.

Anyway that is all, having a great day so far and think it will be one of my happier birthdays.
SkinnieMinnie
xx

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com