Monday, February 2, 2009

Biggest Loser - Day One haha

Feeling relatively good today. Had a nice positive mental change in my head about a few things today so its always good to see some light and feel a bit better in the noggin haha and thanks for the comments Diz & Beth and I agree Beth, I can't imagine anyone else being able to get in your face like Bob, Jillian & "The Commando".. Oh & I want Jillian's body haha

Eating has been a worry today though, I tend to be getting hungry more often and eating more, I am trying to control myself though and make sure when I eat it is a proper decent nutrious meal. For dinner I made a mean Chicken, Basil & brown rice dish which really filled me and only had about 1/2 - 3/4 of a cup.. lol thats probably a lot but I look back and think I would have had about a 2 cup portion size. Anyways no more about food because my other blog goes into that detail.

Happy with my exercise today, did 50mins cardio then played netball tonight and I really moved around in netball tonight. Was a hard good game and feel good about it now :-)

Hope everyone had a good Monday and only 4 workin days left (ok well I only have 1 work day this week lol)

Skinnie Minnie aka Lady of Leisure aka Unemployed money-less Bum
xo

3 comments:

Diz said...

Sounds like a good day. I know I blew it on SuperBowl Sunday...not too bad, but lots of yummy stuff.

Beth said...

That's still really great that you only eat that much. The hunger between just says you are probably ready for a fill. I have just joined your blog and haven't had a chance to read everything yet, but have you had a fill yet? And/or when might you be ready for one?

I will get my third fill on 2/16, and I was banded 11/21, just a few weeks before you. I was STARVING after my first fill -- literally two hours after eating, I was famished. Doc said he gave me a teeny UNfill because I kept saying I thought I could feel restriction, so he went backwards so as not to make me uncomfortable.

Two weeks later I was in the doc's office and he gave me a much heavier fill. That at least helped me feel satiated until my next meal, but here lately I'm getting hungry in 3-4 hours. By the time I get my third fill, I'll be more than ready.

Sorry for the ramble... :)

Unknown said...

I looooove netball!! Snob.... wish I had a team!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com