Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fill & the Bees (Bridget & Bel)

My Fill is actually tonight hehe. Really excited yay! It is so hot & humid today, I can't be assed going to the gym but I am going to try. I did go swimming last night and did 10 laps, not much but better than nothing.

Also two friends of mine are having a bit of a tiff and I am going to stay out of it and no taking sides or gossiping etc I don't to get involved in their toxic crap.

Ohh and I think I have some good potential long-term temp roles next week and I have 2 interviews on Thursday & Friday so yay things are picking up and I can't wait to go away this w.end with my gorgeous man. We're not really celebrating V.Day that much but it is our 1 yr which is big for me so I need to think of something to get him but I am going to surprise him with a romantic picnic on the beach on Saturday :-) can't wait. I'll let you know tonight how the fill goes and thanks to Bridget & Bel for the supportive comments, its really reassuring and comforting knowing other people get you and understand you and everything you're going through so thanks!

Skinnie Minnie
xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for staying outta other peoples shit!
Good luck with the temp work. Hopefully you get that regularity that helps with exercise and eating :0)

fitnessbandit said...

Can't wait to hear how yor fill went!

That is great that you have some good jobs coming your way. Temping is a great way to try out jobs. If you don't like one then move onto the next.

Bel

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com