Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Biggest Losers - ugghhh damn them!

I am addicted to reality television. No matter how crap it is, I somehow get hooked to it. Including biggest loser, although last year I didn't watch it.

My boyfie and I were watching it tonight and agreed we don't want to become like one of those couples when we move in together. That bloody shows inspires me so much, which is good but in the past always led to failure and unrealisitc expectations.

But as from tomorrow morning I am going to do my own little biggest loser challenge. Obviously nothing as drastic as them but I need to start pushing myself and getting my act together. I found my shit and now its time to get to it and actually fucking do it but this time.. there wil be no failure. As I learnt from Shannon "Jurnee" Ponton, there is no failure in trying :-) A new favourite motto.

Anyways hope everyone has a great week, I am dying for my next fill! I might see if I can push it to sometime this week?!

Skinnie Minnie
xo

2 comments:

Diz said...

My man is addicted to those shows. Last year's loser program was really good. They are just on too late for me to watch. Good luck with the goals. I know you can do it.

Beth said...

I don't know if you're interested, but they sell The Biggest Losers workout videos. Hopefully they aren't as horrible as the workouts on the show (I bought two dvds but haven't tried them yet)!

If Jillian and Bob can't get all up in your face like they have some of the contestants, then I don't know who can. LOL

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com